Lincoln is at the copying stage, currently enjoying a good head nod. You shake your head at him, he shakes it back at you. Unfortunately, this is only in the 'no' direction, 'yes' is still a work in progress. He is also throwing a ball - well more like grabbing it and tossing it randomly, which makes him giggle. Dad is gearing him up for Yankee's spring training. So far, we know Lincoln will be a lot like his father, but it wasn't until this morning that it really sunk in. Here's what went down...I was eating a 'crabby patty' (Sylvie's name for veggie sausage) and Mr Lincoln came over to grab a bite. I handed him a piece because, of course, he wants to feed himself, he popped it into his mouth and proceeded to do EXACTLY what his dad does, he wiped his greasy hand on his pants. I love my boys, and I'm glad it wasn't wiped on the couch.
Mom, will you make an apron for the boys to wear?
Cute! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehmph! it's in the male dna, Beba wipes EVERYTHING on his pants! Your boy is ADORABLE!! xoxo mima
ReplyDelete